Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Borders Woodlands Texas

This is the final chapter of the farewell to Borders series on my blog. The Borders in the Woodlands was in the outdoor lifestyle center just behind the Woodlands Mall. Borders has now been absorbed by Barnes and Noble and the website at borders.com will redirect you to Barnes and Noble.com. Next up are some more new malls to my blog including two dying/ dead small Louisiana Malls and more closed Louisiana Circuit City stores. In early 2012 I expect to have the complete history of Belle Promenade Mall up, but I still need help with store names.





















2 comments:

  1. This was the last ever Borders location I went too. I've also been to the one in The Galleria (don't really remember that much about it), three in San Antonio, and one in Austin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was probably the classiest Borders location in the Houston area. The building also had such a strange layout. The second floor expanded went far back, possibly over a retail tenant or two on the first level.

      Delete