Thursday, April 26, 2012

Circuit City Baton Rouge LA

Now onto Baton Rouge,

This is a perfectly preserved Circuit City location near the Cortana Mall in Baton Rouge. This location looks to have been closed for only a short time, and may have lasted until the company closed in 2009. The glare of the parking lot lights reveals the labelscar from the neon sign that once was on the "plug" of the store.


State of the Art; not so much in 2012!

Up next Cortana Mall, and two Louisiana KMart stores. Also don't forget to vote on my poll to the right of this article to help with the future of the blog.

2 comments:

  1. Somewhere in Baton Rouge (I believe it was north of I-12), I remember seeing an old Office Depot with the "shiny" facade still on, but no letterings. It was right next to a Hobby Lobby. This was December 2008, on O Neil Road.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have several pictures of the interior and exterior of Cortana Mall taken in 2007 and 2008. I would send them to you if you like. I even have some taken on Christmas Day 2008!, on the outside of course. Email me, jamiegon@yahoo.com
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete